One day my friend Jacob and I went to the fair to see the horse races. As we were walking through the contest areas we saw a bubble gum blowing contest. We stopped to watch for a little while. As we watched, we noticed that one contestant was doing exceptionally well. Her name appeared to be Angie. She had already blown a bubble that was the size of a microwave. Now it was the size of a piano. Suddenly a huge gust of wind blew through the fairground. As a result, Angie was blown away with it.
I went to go get help. I was going to go to the fire department, when I had a better idea. I thought I would go get my pellet gun and try to pop the bubble. The only problem was that if I shot the bubble, she would fall and probably die. Then I thought that if I had a big trampoline and placed it under her when she fell it would work. So I told Jacob to go get Sammy Williamson's trampoline and bring it under the place where she would fall. In the meanwhile, I went to my house and grabbed my air rifle. I raced back to the spot where I thought she would fall. Jacob was ready with the trampoline. Now I lifted my rifle up to the aim position, loaded it, and pulled the trigger. It worked like a charm. The pellet popped the bubble and Angie fell onto the trampoline. That week, Jacob and I received a medal of honor from the mayor.
1.12.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment